Due to the harmonic distortion, conventional generators are not completely safe for electronics in the home. Yes, you can make your conventional generator safe by applying some tricks, but we prefer the inverter generator for electronics.
In this article, I will walk you through the 5 best inverter generators for electronics. You can use them for home or outdoor electronics.
Without further ado, let’s get started.
Comparison For the Generator for Electronics
- Power: 2200 watts
- Noise Level: 48 to 57 dBA
- weight: 46.5 lbs
- Power: 2000 watt starting and 1600 watt running power
- Mpise Level: 53 dBA
- Weight: 48 lbs
Best Inverter Generator for Electronics
Honda EU2200i Portable Inverter Generator
- No harmonic distortion that is good for the electricity
- Low sound-producing (48 to 57 dBA)
- Very lightweight, only 46.5 lbs weight
- Perfect for home, Jobsite, camping, and outing
- Long run hours (4 to 9 hours with a single filling)
- Honda is one of the most expensive generator brands. This one is not the exception for the other models.
No doubt, Honda EU2200i is one of the most popular generators all over the world. Although some of the inverter generators are crushing the market now, I prefer the Honda EU2200i.
This is an inverter generator with 2200 watts. With a weight of 46.5 pounds, it is completely portable.
A power supply of 2200 watts is sufficient for small to medium electronics. Since this one is completely portable you can carry it simply for camping and tailgating.
The Honda EU2200i comes with a .95 gallon tank that can run your generator for up to 9 hours on a single fill-up.
Considering the quietness, this one is one of the quietest generators in the world. It produces only 48 to 57 dBA while running.
WEN 56200i Gas Powered Portable Inverter Generator
- No harmonic distortion and perfect for the electronics
- Lightweight, only 48 lbs weight
- Cheaper than expensive brands like Honda
- Super quiet operation, only 53 dBA noise at quarter load
- The power is not enough to run the large electronics at a time, probably you might need another one to run all your appliances in the house.
If you are looking for an inverter generator to run the electronics for under 500 dollars, this one is the best option for you. This WEN 56200i comes with a very affordable price tag.
Comparing the performance you will not find a lot of difference from an expensive generator like the Honda.
This WEN 56200i comes with 2000 watt starting and 1600 watt running power. Like the Honda, the fuel capacity is 1 liter. With a single filling, this machine will run for 9 hours continuously.
This is an EPA III and CARB Compliant inverter generator. This Wen inverter generator produces only 53 dBA sound while running.
Considering the Honda, this one is an awesome deal. You will get almost all the features that Honda offers.
Since it supports the parallel kits, you can double the power at any time.
Also Read: Best 1000-Watt Inverter Generator
Generac GP3300i Portable Inverter Generator
- Large inverter generator so it is perfect for the job site, home DIY project, and Home electronics
- Completely safe for the electronics
- Long-running hours
- Support the parallel connects, you need to buy the parallel kit separately
- It will not run for a long time continuously like the Honda and Wen
Are you looking for a large inverter generator to run your home electronics? Well, you could consider this Generac GP3300i inverter generator.
This one is pretty powerful to run all the small to medium-sized home appliances smoothly since it comes with 3300 watts starting watt and 2500 running watt.
But you will be astonished by the weight of this generator., it is only 59.5 pounds, which means almost the same as the Honda. You can easily carry this generator everywhere, which is incredible especially for the DIY project.
Champion 200951 2500-Watt Portable Inverter Generator
- Ultra-lightweight, only 39 pounds
- Super Quiet while running, produces 53 dBA noise
- Cheaper than the Honda
- 2500 starting watts, 1850 running watts
- 11.5 hours continuous running time by single filling
- Parallel ready
- 3-years limited warranty
- There might be a power line below for the large farmhouse. But perfect for the RV, camping, and small farm.
Champion is another popular generator brand. They have some awesome generators on the market including this one.
If you are looking for a super portable inverter generator for electronics, you could consider this champion inverter generator. it comes with 2500 watt power that is pretty good for home electronics and DIY projects.
This is only 39 pounds inverter generator. This is the lightest portable 2500 watt inverter generator.
Apart from the weight, it is one of the quietest inverter generators. it produces only 53 dBA noise while running, which is incredible.
So, if you are looking for an inverter generator for around 500 dollars, you could rely on this champion power equipment.
- 2,300 peak watts and 1,800 running watts
- Lightweight and compact suitcase design
- Perfect and safe for the electronics
- Parallel ready
- Perfect for the job site, camping, RV, and home electronics
- It will run continuously only for 4.5 hours
The pulsar inverter generator is another good option for electronics. It produces a very stable sine and it keeps all the electronics safe.
Like all other inverter generators on this list, this Pulsar G2319N is very lightweight and produces tolerable noise.
If you are looking for an inverter generator for under 400 dollars, you could consider this item.
If you are looking for brand value, I will suggest you consider Honda. This one is the most premium inverter generator in the market for electronics.
Otherwise, you could consider the WEN. This one is the best budget inverter generator for electronics.