The Anker 521 is a portable power station that powers and charges all your go-to devices like laptops, mobile phones, CPAP machines, cameras, etc. during a prolonged power outage. An inexpensive and effective way to power your home electronics.
Let’s have a closer look at the main features of this Anker 521 power station.
Anker 521 Power Station
Charging and Battery
Anker’s 521 is powered by a lithium-ion phosphate battery. Lithium-ion phosphate batteries are used in cars, so don’t worry about their longevity. This battery has a capacity of 298-watt hours.
The device comes with a car socket if you do not use the cigarette lighter. Just plug in the cables and push the button to charge it.
Anker 521 power station includes a power-saving battery mode, so you can conserve battery life.
You can recharge this power station with the following items.
- It will take 4.1 hours to charge 0 to 100% with a wall socket
- It will take 4.1 hours to charge 0 to 100% through the 12-volt cigarette lighter or car
- 60-watt solar panels take 4.1 hours
- USB C ports will take 4.1 hours from 0% to 100%
You will be able to charge or run your devices with two AC outputs. All you need to do is plug it in and turn it on.
In addition to the AC output, it has three USB ports. There will be one USB C port and two USB A ports.
For portable power stations, the display is a very common problem, especially when they are used outdoors. Anker’s display is so clear that you can see the stats even in the sun.
The display will let you know the following stats.
- Remaining battery lifetime
- How much power is going to the outlets
Ambient built-in light
It has a built-in light. Despite the light’s low power, you can use it in a tent at night.
What can you run with the Anker 521 power station
You can run-
- Two lamps for 14 hours non-stop
- Two lamps and a Macbook Pro for 7 hours nonstop
- Two laptops and one lamp for 2.1 hours nonstop
- Ipad mini, iPhone 13, MacBook Pro and two lamps for 5.4 hours non stop
- Aperture 100D studio light for 10.6 hours non stop
- CPAP machine for 6 hours nonstop
This power station is extremely expensive. It will cost around 260 bucks, which is less than other portable power stations on the market.
- Crystal Clear Display with a lot of information
- Eco mode for saving energy
- lithium-ion phosphate battery
- Multiple Recharging options including solar panel
- Ambient built-in light
- Type A and Type C charging port
- Great for CPAP Backup
- One of the best portable power stations in Budget
- The initial charge was unusually slow for some users
For safety and longevity, Lithium-Ion Phosphate batteries are an excellent choice for charging your sensitive devices. This portable power station can be used on the road or at home in a blackout.